If you love small town living and working with your hands, we want to hear from you. If you like to be a part of a team where you know you truly make a difference, you likely want to join us. From welders to finishers to designers to sales to management, Trailtech is always interested in adding the right people to our team. Send us your resume now. Let's get the conversation going.
Paint & FinishingApply Now
Sales & MarketingApply Now
The continued high demand for Trailtech trailers requires us to find more high performing individuals with great attitudes to join our team. We are currently looking for an experienced Painter to become the Team Lead in our Paint Department.
As the Team Lead in our Paint Department you will:
- Have 5-7 years of experience with liquid spray-on paint on Industrial Equipment
- Have 3-5 years of team lead/supervisory/management experience or otherwise be ready to move into the role based on exceptional interpersonal skills & maturity
- Have strong written & verbal communication skills to train & mentor others
- Work within the paint process on a daily basis to meet customer demand and complete line audits
- Be responsible for the output of the team to known technical specifications
- Have an obsessive attention to detail
- Setup, operate and maintain spray equipment & booths
- Select, mix and apply appropriate paint coatings to company specifications
- Ensure equipment and tools are in good working condition, reporting maintenance services when required
- Work closely with Maintenance Department to eliminate production delays
- Identify, trouble shoot and correct problems with equipment, people and process
- Work diligently within our QC Program to ensure high quality and effective reporting
- Work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations, company rules, policies and procedures
- Have previous experience with 5S and Lean Manufacturing
NACE Certification would be a great asset
Trailtech Inc. is a progressive company that is established in Lean Manufacturing fundamentals. We offer competitive wages, favorable hours (4x10hrs M-Th), a comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance Program, regular stat holidays & 3 weeks paid vacation yearly.
Gravelbourg is located in the heart of the prairies where community is a way of life. If you are the right applicant you are self-motivated, positive thinking, punctual & enjoy regular work hours. You pride yourself in a job well done & enjoy manual labour. You want to be part of a team in a multicultural workforce. You enjoy a stable, settled rural lifestyle and you want a long term career in manufacturing. This isn’t a job it’s a career!
Trailtech believes in equal employment opportunities.